tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Alan Williamson <>
Date Mon, 08 Apr 2002 15:05:02 GMT

I would have to say that, while the installation for Apache-Tomcat was not
without its problems, getting the standalone version up and running was
literally minutes from downloading the software.   MINUTES i tell you.
That said, once i was pointed in the direction of my world became
a lot easier.

The support on this list is TOP-NOTCH and i have to take my hat off to the
Apache crew (and others) that monitor and respond to the questions.  I know
they must get sick of same questions time and time again, but i have to say,
they were polite, courtesy and fast in responding to my problems.

Editor in Chief
Java Developers Journal

To unsubscribe:   <>
For additional commands: <>