tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Alan Williamson <a...@n-ary.com>
Subject RE: Mapping *.abc requests to Tomcat
Date Mon, 01 Apr 2002 17:49:12 GMT
Thanks for that Costin ... however ... i am on a new server ... everyone has
been raving about the Apple so i am moving up to that!  :)

With respect to the mod_jk library ... whats the difference with this and
mod_jserv?

Also ... if i use that method ... does all the .properties files that were
with JServ of yore, come back into action again?

thanks