tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Manuel Mall ...@arcus.com.au>
Subject Apache mod_rewrite - mod_jk interaction
Date Thu, 11 Apr 2002 09:27:44 GMT
This is not strictly speaking a Tomcat question but I assume that most
people use mod_jk only with Tomcat so I give it a go here.

I am using mod_rewrite in conjunction with mod_jk and it seemed to work
fine, ie. the rewritten URLs are passed to Tomcat via mod_jk. However, after
having to make a configuration change I noticed that the decision if mod_jk
accepts a particular URL, based on the various JkMount directives in the
conf file, is based on the URL before(!) it is rewritten. Is there a way to
change the order of processing such that the rewritten URLs are given to
mod_jk for testing against the JkMount directives and not the original URLs?

Apache: 1.3.22
mod_jk: mod_jk-3_3-ap13-eapi.so

Thanks

Manuel