tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Bryan Joyner" <bjoy...@zixit.com>
Subject NoClassDefFoundError With Tomcat 4.0.2 and Xalan 2.3.1
Date Tue, 09 Apr 2002 17:21:16 GMT
I'm getting a NoClassDefFoundError in a servlet when loading
javax.xml.transform.Source. Im using Tomcat 4.0.2 and Xalan 2.3.1.
xalan.jar and xml-apis.jar are both in my war file in the WEB-INF/lib
directory. I have worked around the problem  by putting these jars in
the $CATALINA_HOME/lib. But I don't want to have to do this. Is this a
known issues?

Bryan Joyner
Sr. Software Engineer
ZixIt Corporation

Office: (214) 370-2027
Fax: (214) 370-2073
bjoyner@zixit.com
To send email secure and certified, Just ZixIt!(tm)
zixmail(tm) is the most convenient way to add security to your email. If
you would like to add privacy, security and certified receipts to your
email, download zixmail(tm) from <http://www.zixmail.com>.