tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Simon Stewart <...@lateral.net>
Subject Re: LoadModule webapp_module modules/mod_webapp.so
Date Wed, 24 Apr 2002 17:03:43 GMT
You attempt to define the warpConnection twice, once to localhost,
once to a remote machine. This is mistake, and you can get round it by
simply renaming one of the warpConnections ("warpConnection2" if
you're feeling unadventurous :)

Does that help? Have you also tried the "LoadModule" line and not used
any of the WebApp* directives at all? When I began playing with this,
that caught me out a few times. Once the file passes "httpd.exe -t"
with a "Syntax OK", uncomment the WebApp* directives one at a time to
try and catch problems ASAP.

Cheers,

Simon

--
Whatever you do, congratulate yourself far too much and berate others.