tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Tomcat Huang <tomcat_hu...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Done without a match...... this message makes me crazy!!! please help!!!!
Date Wed, 17 Apr 2002 09:38:34 GMT

 You may try this page.  Hope it will help.
http://members.ozemail.com.au/~lampante/howto/tomcat/iisnt/
Chiming
  staginfo-ar@cristal-union.fr wrote: Hi,
I'm using tomcat 4.0.3 with iis 5.0.
When i run jsp pages with tomcat it works properly.
But jsp's from iis can't be runned. The isapi_redirect.log contents in each
jk_uri_worker_map_t::map_uri_to_worker line a done without a match . What's
the problem, perhaps it's in application Map in iis where I defined .jsp
extension pointed for isapi_redirect.dll

Please,, !!!!!!

jc