tomcat-users mailing list archives

From August Detlefsen <augustd...@yahoo.com>
Subject WebdavServlet
Date Tue, 09 Apr 2002 21:00:54 GMT
How do I implement security using the WebdavServlet? mod_dav uses a
standard .htpasswd file to track the various developers' logins, is
this similar?

Can I limit the types of DAV actions that can be performed?

Where is the DAV lock information stored?

Does anyone know the possible init-params for the WebdavServlet? I got
these from the web.xml in the example, but are there other params?:

 <servlet>
    <servlet-name>webdav</servlet-name>

<servlet-class>org.apache.catalina.servlets.WebdavServlet</servlet-class>
    <init-param>
      <param-name>debug</param-name>
      <param-value>0</param-value>
    </init-param>
    <init-param>
      <param-name>listings</param-name>
      <param-value>true</param-value>
    </init-param>
    <!-- Uncomment this to enable read and write access -->
    <init-param>
      <param-name>readonly</param-name>
      <param-value>false</param-value>
    </init-param>