tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Javier A. Leyba" <xle...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: NIGHTMARE
Date Mon, 08 Apr 2002 15:14:51 GMT
On 08/04/2002 at 13:22 Árni Arent wrote:

>Your software, Tomcat, is a nightmare to install. I've spent 2 WHOLE days
>trying to make it work without success.
>
>Endless configuration files, paths, etc. making this a impossible software
>to use. I doubt I'm the only one who has complaint.
>
>I won't use this crap, I'm switching to PHP, took me 5 minutes to figure
>that out.

Arni

I know begining with Java could be a big fight, and many times you'll want to kill someone,
but don't give up.  :)

Java it's a great tech with great future. I love PHP, but if you look around on internet for
job offers you´ll found five times more offers to Java than PHP. Think about it, take a day
and tomorrow come back to fight....

<jl>