tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jakarta Tomcat Newsgroup (@Basebeans.com) <jakarta-...@basebeans.com>
Subject Re: BUG!!: Tomcat 4.0.3 + Apache 1.3.24 + warp
Date Tue, 02 Apr 2002 13:40:02 GMT
Subject: Re: BUG!!: Tomcat 4.0.3 + Apache 1.3.24 + warp
From: "Hyunjin Kim" <hyunjin@itline.biz>
 ===
oh... disregard this post.. I just wrote this outta frustration..
I actually had one blank space in front of password 'hyunjin' in the
database.. (usual error is you use ms sql...)

one question..
does anyone know how I can restart TOMCAT without restarting TOMCAT??? it
seems like warp connection requires that.. but it's really annoying.

thanks.