tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Murat Buyukkal (mbuyukkal@tai.com.tr)" <mbuyuk...@tai.com.tr>
Subject RE: someone help me !!!!..urgent...
Date Mon, 08 Apr 2002 08:14:52 GMT
Even if your global classpath environment variable contain the right
directories, startup script of Tomcat changes it, therefore your newly added
classpath does not work. You must manually edit Tomcat\bin\startup.bat file
and add your directories/jar files to corresponding classpath variable. You
must then run Tomcat within bin directory with startup.bat.

Murat.