tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "David A. Bartmess" <dingod...@edingo.net>
Subject Re: [Fwd: Object Not Found.. Tomcat won't connect]
Date Mon, 29 Apr 2002 14:55:14 GMT
Actually, I have 3 Virtual Servers, the relevant httpd.conf parts are
below... Thanks for any help!

ServerName Dingo.Home
DocumentRoot /var/www/html/
<Directory "/var/www/html/">

Listen 10.0.0.3:80
Listen 10.0.0.4:80
Listen 10.0.0.5:80
Listen 127.0.0.1
LoadModule mod_webapp /usr/local/apache2/modules/mod_webapp.so
AddModule mod_webapp.c

<VirtualHost eDingo.Home>
        ServerAdmin webmaster@edingo.net
        ServerName eDingo.Home
        DocumentRoot /var/www/html/edingo.net
        Options ExecCgi Includes FollowSymlinks
</VirtualHost>
<VirtualHost its.Home>
        Options ExecCgi Includes FollowSymlinks
        ServerAdmin webmaster@edingo.net
        ServerName its
        DocumentRoot /var/www/html/its
        WebAppConnection warpConnection warp localhost:8008
        WebAppDeploy examples warpConnection /examples
</VirtualHost>
<VirtualHost Dingo.Home>
        Options ExecCgi Includes FollowSymlinks
        ServerAdmin webmaster@edingo.net
        ServerName Dingo.Home
        DocumentRoot /var/www/html
</VirtualHost>
<Directory /var/www/html>
        Options ExecCgi Includes FollowSymlinks
</Directory>
<Directory /var/www/html/edingo.net>
        Options ExecCgi Includes FollowSymlinks
</Directory>
<IfModule mod_webapp.c>
    WebAppConnection warpConnection warp localhost:8008
    WebAppMount examples warpConnection /examples/
    WebAppMount manager warpConnection /manager/
    WebAppMount webdav warpConnection /webdav/
</IfModule>

On Sun, 2002-04-28 at 14:24, adrianthiele wrote:

    David A. Bartmess wrote:

> [...]
    What did you add to httpd.conf ? did you add port 80 to the servername ?
    Did you edit the server.xml file to include the name of the apache
    server on the webapp connector ?
    Adrian