tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "David A. Bartmess" <dingod...@edingo.net>
Subject [Fwd: Object Not Found.. Tomcat won't connect]
Date Sun, 28 Apr 2002 23:21:19 GMT
-----Forwarded Message-----

From: David A. Bartmess <dingodave@edingo.net>
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: Object Not Found.. Tomcat won't connect
Date: 28 Apr 2002 10:36:06 -0600

I've setup Tomcat 4.0.3 on top of Apache 2.0.35, and modified the httpd.conf
as the documentation says.

I downloaded mod_webapps-0.5 from rpmfind, and installed it, and modified the
httpd.conf to match with "LoadModule mod_webapp modules/mod_webapp.so", and
"AddModule mod_webapp.c".

But when I try to hit the site examples (the webapps directory was copied from
the original Tomcat installation), it says "Object Not Found".

What am I doing wrong? I've checked all the FAQs, and I can bring up Tomcat as
standalone and it works fine. But the Apache integration docs leave MUCH to
be desired...

TIA!
--
David A. Bartmess