tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Avnish Pundir" <apun...@cisco.com>
Subject Problem serving Static contents using mod_jk
Date Mon, 15 Apr 2002 05:54:46 GMT
Hi All,
I am using apache 1.3.24 and tomcat 4.0.3 on win2k. I am using mod_jk for
communication between these two. My problem is while requesting anything
from tomcat thru apache, everything goes fine except some time images fails
to load within HTML pages. This is not very consistent problem but can be
seen once in 40-50 page hits.
Here's my apache config for mod_jk
----------------------------
<IfModule !mod_jk.c>
  LoadModule jk_module modules/mod_jk.dll
  AddModule mod_jk.c
</IfModule>

JkWorkersFile "D:/Program Files/Apache Tomcat
4.0/conf/jk/workers.properties"
JkLogFile "D:/Program Files/Apache Tomcat 4.0/logs/mod_jk.log"

JkLogLevel info

JkMount /examples ajp13
JkMount /examples/* ajp13
JkMount /cocoon ajp13
JkMount /cocoon/* ajp13
------------------------------

this is my workers.properties file
----------------------------------
workers.tomcat_home="D:\Program Files\Apache Tomcat 4.0"
workers.java_home="c:\jdk1.3.1"
ps=/
worker.list=ajp12, ajp13

# Definition for Ajp13 worker
#
worker.ajp13.port=8009
worker.ajp13.host=localhost
worker.ajp13.type=ajp13
Also, can somebody please explain what should be correct value of "ps" on
windows platform and what exactly is it for? I wasn't able to find its
explanation in documentation.

I tried with warp connector as well but situation was worst there, most of
pages were giving "page not found" error on first load and reload properly
on browser refresh. image missing problem was also there.

Thanks
Avnish