tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Brian Bernardo <BBerna...@abilizer.com>
Subject RE: tomcat/apache with ALIASES (Was canonical names)
Date Sat, 27 Apr 2002 00:10:37 GMT

Here is the whole catalina.out file.  The last line is the targetHost entry.
That always is the ServerName in the apache conf file.

If I go to http://bt1.domain/html/whatever.html I can browse along great
without problems as long as the pages are static, but as soon as I go to

Http://bt1.domain/webapp I get redirected to http://172.16.40.104/webapp

Here is a snip from my httpd.conf:

NameVirtualHost 172.16.40.104

<VirtualHost 172.16.40.104>
    ServerName 172.16.40.104
    ServerAlias bt1.doamin.com
    ServerAlias mmo1.domain.com
    ServerAlias bt2.domain.com
    ServerAlias mmo2.domain.com
    DocumentRoot /opt/apache/htdocs
    WebAppConnection conn warp localhost:8008
    WebAppInfo  /webapp-info
    WebAppDeploy    ../../../../webapp   conn    /webapp
</VirtualHost>

CATALINA.OUT FILE::::::::::>

Stopping service Tomcat-Standalone
Stopping service Tomcat-Apache
root@diablo:/opt/abilizer/framework/rt/tomcat_4->more logs/catalina.out
Starting service Tomcat-Standalone
Apache Tomcat/4.0
Starting service Tomcat-Apache
Apache Tomcat/4.0
Fri Apr 26 04:02:29 : 104 : TRACE : System : INSTALLING ... config.jar
Fri Apr 26 04:02:30 : 104 : TRACE : System : config: service for browser
based configuration, 1.0
          cells: UpdateCellLayoutData TogglePageMode UpdateCellCachingData
TargetUpdateCe
ll
Fri Apr 26 04:02:30 : 104 : TRACE : System : INSTALLING ... email.jar
Fri Apr 26 04:02:31 : 104 : TRACE : System : email:IMAP E-Mail Access, 1.0
          cells: MailInboxCell MailSettingsCell MailMessageCell
Fri Apr 26 04:02:31 : 104 : TRACE : System : INSTALLING ... navigation.jar
Fri Apr 26 04:02:31 : 104 : TRACE : System : navigation: navigation
services, 1.0
          cells: DateHeader Navigation PageAndDateHeader PageHeader
BreadCrumbs
Fri Apr 26 04:02:31 : 104 : TRACE : System : INSTALLING ... rapidcell.jar
Fri Apr 26 04:02:31 : 104 : TRACE : System : rapidcell: RapidCell Framework,
1.0
          cells: TextInputCell StyleSheetCell DropDownCell
LinkingDropDownCell SpacerCell
 TextCell ImageCell CustomHTMLCell LinkCell DirectoryCell ButtonCell
Fri Apr 26 04:02:31 : 104 : TRACE : System : INSTALLING ... signon.jar
Fri Apr 26 04:02:32 : 104 : TRACE : System : signon: Abilizer Signon
Service, 1.0
          cells: UserNamePasswordCell SignOffCell UserName Password
ContactInfo RegisterC
ell
Fri Apr 26 04:02:32 : 104 : TRACE : System : INSTALLING ... system.jar
Fri Apr 26 04:02:32 : 104 : TRACE : system : Found AssetStorage type:
paw.system.asset.br
owse.BrowseDirectoryStorage
Fri Apr 26 04:02:32 : 104 : TRACE : system : Found AssetStorage type:
paw.system.asset.cl
assification.ClassificationAssetStorage
Fri Apr 26 04:02:32 : 104 : TRACE : system : Found AssetStorage type:
paw.system.asset.gr
oup.GroupAssetStorage
Fri Apr 26 04:02:32 : 104 : TRACE : system : Found AssetStorage type:
paw.system.asset.gr
oup.TargetGroupAssetStorage
Fri Apr 26 04:02:32 : 104 : TRACE : system : Found AssetStorage type:
paw.system.asset.na
vigation.NavStorage
Fri Apr 26 04:02:32 : 104 : TRACE : system : Found AssetStorage type:
paw.system.asset.pe
rmission.CheckPermissionAssetStorage
Fri Apr 26 04:02:32 : 104 : TRACE : system : Found AssetStorage type:
paw.system.asset.pe
rmission.LockAssetStorage
Fri Apr 26 04:02:32 : 104 : TRACE : system : Found AssetStorage type:
paw.system.asset.pe
rmission.PagePermissionAssetStorage
Fri Apr 26 04:02:32 : 104 : TRACE : system : Found AssetStorage type:
paw.system.asset.pe
rmission.PermissionAssetStorage
Fri Apr 26 04:02:32 : 104 : TRACE : system : Found AssetStorage type:
paw.system.asset.pr
operty.PropertyAssetStorage
Fri Apr 26 04:02:33 : 104 : TRACE : system : Found AssetStorage type:
paw.system.asset.se
rvice.ServiceAssetStorage
Fri Apr 26 04:02:33 : 104 : TRACE : system : Found AssetStorage type:
paw.system.asset.si
te.AttrDefinitionAssetStorage
Fri Apr 26 04:02:33 : 104 : TRACE : system : Found AssetStorage type:
paw.system.asset.si
te.SiteStorageManager
Fri Apr 26 04:02:33 : 104 : TRACE : system : Found AssetStorage type:
paw.system.asset.us
er.UserAssetStorage
Fri Apr 26 04:02:34 : 104 : TRACE : system : Loaded service implmentation:
paw.system.imp
l.NativeService
Fri Apr 26 04:02:35 : 104 : TRACE : System : system: Core Framework, 1.0
          cells: TCAttrFields ContainerRefCell URLCell ServiceCell JSPCell
HTMLUploadCell
 SOAPCell
Fri Apr 26 04:02:35 : 104 : TRACE : System : INSTALLING ... wsdl.jar
Fri Apr 26 04:02:35 : 104 : TRACE : System : wsdl: Framework Extensions.,
1.0
          cells: WSDLResultsCell WSDLInputCell
Fri Apr 26 04:02:35 : 104 : TRACE : system : CALLING STARTUP CLASSES ...
Fri Apr 26 04:02:35 : 104 : TRACE : system : *** Reading the license file
***
Fri Apr 26 04:02:49 : 104 : TRACE : system : targetHost  :172.16.40.104