tomcat-users mailing list archives

From rainer j√ľnger <juen...@projektinter.net>
Subject server.xml question
Date Tue, 30 Apr 2002 16:47:40 GMT
Hi,

I asked the same question some hours ago already but no one responded.
Is my question so difficult or can no one understand it ???

We would like to have a log directory for every virtual host running on our box.
Therfore we were setting up the <Logger/> tag within the server.xml file to the following
attributes:
    directory="/home/wwa-m/public_html/docroot/WEB-INF/log/"
    prefix="wwa-m."
    sufix =".log"
    timestamp="true"/>
And now the problem:
the logs are not being writen to the configured directory, even though the directory exist!!

any suggestions??

R.