tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Jünger @ projektINTER.NET" <>
Subject mod_apps problem with special appBase
Date Tue, 02 Apr 2002 08:37:38 GMT

i am having problems using the mod_apps connection.
I tried it first with the default tomcat /webapps/ path und with that I could get it working.

But my webBase should be something like /home/meinuser/public_html/docroot/.
Tomcat is accessing that path when I browse the site via port 8080.
But together with apache it is not working.

How do I habe to configure teh server.xml to get this working?
I tried several thinks as my appBase in the Tomcat-Apache Service:

<Service name="Tomcat-Apache">

    <Connector className=
            port="8008" minProcessors="5"
                maxProcessors="75" enableLookups="true"
                    acceptCount="10" debug="0"/>

    <!-- Replace "localhost" with what your Apache
        "ServerName" is set to -->
   <Engine className="org.apache.catalina.connector.warp.WarpEngine"
           name="" debug="0"
               appBase="webapps"> <!-- ich denke hier muß es passieren -->

      <!-- Global logger unless overridden at
          lower levels -->
      <Logger className=
              prefix="apache_log." suffix=".txt"

      <!-- Because this Realm is here, an instance
          will be shared globally -->
      <Realm className=
         "org.apache.catalina.realm.MemoryRealm" />

Do you have an idea?

thanks a lot in advance! Rainer