tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Michael Delamere" <h...@michael-delamere.de>
Subject Re: Which Connectors?
Date Sun, 28 Apr 2002 17:12:03 GMT
Hi!

As far as I have heard mod_jk appears to be unstable with apache2 and as you
said mod_jk2 is heavily in development.  That leaves us with mod_webapp (for
now).

>From what I gather from the last posts (especially from Costin who amongst
others is developing the mod_jk2 connector), it doesn´t look like as if
mod_webapp is really going to be replacing mod_jk in the near future.  I
can´t imagine them putting so much energy into it if it´s going to get
dropped soon!  It appears though until there is a stable mod_jk connector
for apache2 we will have to use mod_webapp.

bye Michael Delamere

p.s. Coyote: as far as I know it´s a new HTTP connecor which you can replace
with the deafult one.