tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Michael Delamere" <h...@michael-delamere.de>
Subject Re: Tomcat and Apache 2
Date Mon, 22 Apr 2002 20:58:42 GMT
Hi All,

Sorry it´s me replying to my own mail again :-).

Found the solution.  Instead of stating the port in the virtualhost tag, I
put it behind the server name and then it worked!

Like so:

 <VirtualHost 192.168.10.1>
     ServerAdmin home@michael-delamere.de
     DocumentRoot /www/servtest/java
     ServerName servtest.intern.delamere.de:80
     WebAppConnection warpConnection warp localhost:8008
     WebAppDeploy examples warpConnection /jboss/
     ErrorLog
 /usr/local/apache2.0.35/logs/servtest.intern.delamere.de-error_log
     CustomLog
 /usr/local/apache2.0.35/logs/servtest.intern.delamere-access_log common
 </VirtualHost>

I still can´t believe that it works!  Thanks very much.

Bye Michael Delamere

http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-tomcat-4.0/release/v4.0.3/src/jakar

<mailto:tomcat-user-owner@jakarta.apache.org>