tomcat-users mailing list archives

From <..@shore.net>
Subject IIS and TC 4.03
Date Sun, 07 Apr 2002 19:02:09 GMT
I admit, I'm new to TC and I've been trying unsuccessfully all weekend
to get TC "playing nice" with IIS5.

I can get TC to work fine on its own, but the trouble appears to be
getting TC to work "through" IIS.

I've installed the ISAPI redirector and I've attempted to modify the
settings according to a few seemingly differentiating instructions I
found scattered about the web (including the TC doc site).

I either get exceptions or the .JSP pages don't run or the web browser
attempts to download the pages instead.

There are several IIS sites on this server and the docs are a little
vague about handling multiple locations for .JSP files (as is the case
with virtual sites).

Any specific hints that might help here?

Thanks!

- tex