tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "James Williamson" <ja...@nameonthe.net>
Subject Re: Webapp and warp
Date Fri, 05 Apr 2002 13:33:15 GMT
Hi Gabriel,

Try this patch which introduces a WebAppIgnore directive for the warp
connector.
Specify which files you don't want the warp connector (and therefore Tomcat)
to handle by using regexes i.e.

WebAppIgnore /images/*
WebAppIgnore *.html

I haven't really tested it so would be interested to know how you get on.

Regards,

James Williamson
www.nameonthe.net

----- Original Message -----
From: Gabriel Maffia <gmaffia@technisys.net>
To: Tomcat Users List Service <tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Friday, March 08, 2002 2:03 PM
Subject: Webapp and warp

Hello all,

I´m actually running TC 4.0.1 with Apache 1.3.23 and connecting them through
warp with the Webapp module. My question is this: Is it possible to make
Apache serve the images and static data , while making tomcat serve all the
rest?. I know that this can be done with mod_jk, but I can´t find a way of
doing it with warp.

Thanks a lot

Gabriel Maffia