tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Matt Gregory" <matthew.greg...@skyleach.com>
Subject Re: Is there a native JDBC driver for MS Access?
Date Sat, 06 Apr 2002 13:06:32 GMT
No, you are forced to use the JDBC/ODBC bridge or purchase one of the
proprietary drivers available.  I know there are Paradox, FoxPro and dBase
IV drivers but I have not seen any for Access.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Adrian Beech" <a.beech@bigpond.net.au>
To: "'Tomcat Users List'" <tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Sunday, April 07, 2002 6:47 AM
Subject: Is there a native JDBC driver for MS Access?

G'day all,

Is there a native JDBC driver for MS Access?  A few postings I've seen in
the list archive make mentioned that the JDBC/ODBC bridge is a bit dodgy.

I have Tomcat 4.03 running as a standalone on a Win 2k pro box with JDK
1.3.1 installed.

I'm rather new to Tomcat, JSP, JDBC, etc...

Any help would be appreciated.

Adrian Beech
a.beech@bigpond.net.au