tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Sean LeBlanc" <s...@nutros.com>
Subject RE: Problems getting "jspc" to completely work
Date Thu, 11 Apr 2002 22:46:59 GMT
Speaking of the JspC stuff again, is there any way to drop in Jikes as a compiler for this?
It's currently taking a long, long time: 5-6 minutes to finish compiling. It is only a Pentium
II
that I'm doing it on, but it's FreeBSD running almost nothing else but Tomcat and the compilation
in
question.

Thanks,
Sean

"file:./webinc.xml"
(probably the underlying root cause for the "Start" failure).

I almost wish the "JspC" class could automatically augment the "web.xml" with
the new mappings, as opposed to generating a separate file to include from the
main file.  However, if I could get the external entity reference working, I'm
sure I would quickly forget about that idea :) .