tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Paul Kelly" <pke...@virtual.org.uk>
Subject SOAP-ENV:Server.BadTargetObjectURI
Date Wed, 03 Apr 2002 18:46:23 GMT
hi,
    no matter what i try i keep getting SOAP-ENV:Server.BadTargetObjectURI /
Unable to resolve target object when trying to run soap tests using tomcat
to serve the requests.

I have tried putting my service classfiles in %CATALINA_HOME%/classes, im
using the IBM xerces xml parser, its first in my classpath. ive copied the
soap webapps dir into the tomcat webapps dir and then tried adding a project
under the soap/WEB-INF/classes dir nothing works. i can deploy using
Deployment Descriptors just fine. this is driving me crazy.

Help!
Paul