tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Gary McGowan" <g...@idgweb.co.uk>
Subject Tomcat 4.0.3 SSL - no yellow lock in IE6
Date Tue, 09 Apr 2002 07:47:10 GMT
Hi Guys

I have TC 4.0.3 with its SSL enabled on port 443, but I cannot get the
little yellow lock to display on IE6.

For example - if i look at https://mydomain.com the lock doesn't appear, but
if I double click where the lock should be I get the certificate
information. BUT if I am browsing a directory on the server (I have
directory browsing enabled) - the lock appears!

Anyone have any ideas?? - All would be greatly appreciated.

In my server.xml file I have:

               enableLookups="true"
        acceptCount="10" debug="0" scheme="https" secure="true">
      <Factory className="org.apache.catalina.net.SSLServerSocketFactory"
               clientAuth="false" protocol="TLS"/>
</Connector>

Thanks folks!