tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Sudhir Kumar" <>
Subject Problem with SQL
Date Mon, 08 Apr 2002 03:36:46 GMT

	I have a problem with the SQL Database. I have connected to SQL server
through JDBC-ODBC bridge. In the code since i need to fetch the data inside
a number of loops one inside the other , i have used 5 different resultset
objects , 5 statement onjects  and a single connection object. In each loop
i am fetching data from different tables. The code is working fine with
Oracle 8 and MS Access Database. But SQl is throwing this exception, Can any
one help me out...??
 The Exception is :
     java.sql.SQLException: [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver]Connection is
busy with results for another hstmt
Thanks in advance..

To unsubscribe:   <>
For additional commands: <>