tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Daniel R Thomas <drtho...@ieng9.ucsd.edu>
Subject Can't make WebAppConectionWork
Date Sat, 02 Mar 2002 02:35:53 GMT
I've been trying to install tomcat4 onto my apache server today(windows
98).  I downloaded the executable installed and installed tomcat.  I then
ran it, and it worked at port 8080 of my machine.  I then downloaded the
mod_webapp package and installed it as per its instructions.  I then added
the following 4 lines to my httpd.conf file
LoadModule webapp_module modules/mod_webapp.so
AddModule_webapp.c
WebAppConnection conn warp localhost:8008
WebAppDeploy examples conn /examples

to attemp to access the examples directory in the tomcat intallation
folder.  after restarting both servers, I am gettting a 404 on
myServer/examples/  is there something I'm forgetting to do?
Thanks