tomcat-users mailing list archives

From rseque...@transentric.com
Subject Re: Trouble with Jsp
Date Fri, 08 Mar 2002 17:04:05 GMT

This exception arises because tools.jar isn't visible. You need to set
JAVA_HOME to point to your jdk installation (if you haven't already done
that). If you have set JAVA_HOME and your servlets run, but jsps don't then
you could either:
1) Create a symbolic link between JAVA_HOME/lib/tools.jar and
CATALINA_HOME/lib directory
2)  Or you could copy tools.jar to your CATALINA_HOME/lib directory.

Thanks
RS

"Sergio I. Lima" <slima@oj.gob.gt> on 03/08/2002 10:50:30 AM

Please respond to "Tomcat Users List" <tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org>