tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Ashutosh Aman" <ashutosh.a...@db.com>
Subject WARP connector
Date Thu, 14 Mar 2002 14:24:52 GMT

I was able to use mod_jk to integrate Apache 1.3.23 with Tomcat 4.0.4-b1 on Windows NT but
for each new application deployed inTomcat, I have to modify httpd.conf with a new JkMount
directive.  In Tomcat 3.* , it was automatic as mod_jk-conf was automatically being generated
on Tomcat startup and it was included in httpd.conf at the end.

If mod_webapp has this capability of automatic inclusion of new deployed application on Tomcat
then some please guide me through this process of setting up mod_webapp.

Thanks
Aman

in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.