tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Ion Larranaga <ila...@s21sec.com>
Subject RE: AJP12 to AJP13
Date Fri, 08 Mar 2002 08:24:13 GMT
You will also have to change your JDK, as the Ajp13Connector
class uses socket.setKeepAlive(...), which was first included in JDK 1.3.

With the correct version of the JDK the only thing that must
be done is changing tomcat and mod_jk configurations.

Hope it helps,

   Ion

-----Mensaje original-----
De: Lance Dyas [mailto:lance@dyasdesigns.com]
Enviado el: viernes, 08 de marzo de 2002 4:55
Para: tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
Asunto: AJP12 to AJP13

I have a web app.... that is configured on ajp12, Is there anything I
need to change in the app itself to get it to run on ajp13...
or is it just a question of changing tomcat configurations....

I was specifically wondering I could get it to work with SSL hence the
interest in ajp13

A few details
I am using Win2K pro, Apache 1.323 ,Mod_gzip1.319,  Mod jk 1.10, with
Tomcat 4.0 with Jdk1.22