tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Randy Layman <randy.lay...@aswethink.com>
Subject RE: Problem with Tomcat or Servlet?
Date Fri, 01 Mar 2002 13:50:32 GMT

	Since Tomcat knows nothing about MySQL (or your database in
particular), I would be willing to be that you have a problem in your code.
You probably want to look at the line where the NullPointer is being thrown.

	A random guess - you only create your Connection or Statement object
when you create a new record and not for select.

	Randy