tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Reynir Hübner <rey...@hugsmidjan.is>
Subject RE: mod_jk seems to corrupt JPEGs
Date Sat, 23 Mar 2002 17:30:16 GMT
thanx for the reply,

I've isolated this problem to being either the mod_jk or the apache.
As I can see the pictures correctly
My problem anyhow lies in the fact it only does this sometimes and
sometimes it doesn't, so it is hard for me to point out one url where
you can check it out.

here is one that doesn't seem to be ok  (see corruption at bottom of
picture):
http://lb.icemed.is/media/vefmyndir/lb/2002-03-R2-Fig1.jpg

but bypass apache (let tomcat serve the image)

http://lb.icemed.is:8080/media/vefmyndir/lb/2002-03-R2-Fig1.jpg

and it is ok.

maybe someone recognises this problem and knows what is going on.
thanx again,

-reynir