tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Micael Padraig Og mac Grene <caraun...@harbornet.com>
Subject Re: jsp parameters. Urgent!
Date Fri, 08 Mar 2002 22:46:22 GMT
Essentially, the answer is to have whatever page calls a page send the page
the parameters, unless you want to store the data in a larger scope.  The
page that calls the page can be the page itself, of course.  Nothing
metaphysical about that.  Just can be itself.  If you mean can a page which
is not calling a page send the page the parameters, then you have to start
thinking about putting the data in a larger scope, i.e. session,
application, world.

Micael