tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Justin Rowles" <JRow...@ordsvy.gov.uk>
Subject RE: IE 5 on Mac is incompatible with TC 4?
Date Fri, 08 Mar 2002 13:00:15 GMT
From: Anders Rundgren [mailto:anders.rundgren@telia.com]

> Well....  This is matter of "taste".  As IE 5 is the current
> Mac release and
> IE is relatively popular even by Mac-user's, I believe that TC should
> adopt to IE 5 rather than the revse.  A *really* strange thing is that
> persistant cookies work.  But the problem is only related to SSL.

Sounds like you want the TomCat developers to write code so they can receive a cookie that
the Mac IE isn't sending.

If you have example code I'd love to see it ;-)

J.
--
You're only jealous cos the little penguins are talking to me.

For more information on Ordnance Survey products and services,
visit our web site at http://www.ordnancesurvey.co.uk