tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Nancy Crisostomo Martinez" <nanc...@correo.uqroo.mx>
Subject jsp parameters. Urgent!
Date Fri, 08 Mar 2002 22:45:16 GMT
Please I need help,...
This is not a Tomcat question, but I know here I can find some JSP
experts:

Could you tell me all the ways I could send (safe) parameters from a jsp
to a jsp file?
Please discard the url parameters...

I have a jsp (Valida.jsp) which opens a new navigator window
(javascript), and that new navigator window contents another jsp
(Portal.jsp).  I need to send some parameters from Valida.jsp to
Portal.jsp. In fact the second Jsp is formed by frames and one of the
frames has a jsp (Left.jsp) that needs those parameters...

Could you please help me? Give some hints or examples...  I really need
your help..
Or if you couldn't, please tell me where I can find that information....

Thank you very much..
Nancy.