tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Björn Nilsson <...@infogrator.se>
Subject Using mod_webapp on Debian Woody
Date Fri, 01 Mar 2002 13:21:44 GMT
Hello, im trying to use mod_webapp, with

Tomcat 4.0.2
Apache 1.3.22
Debian Woody i386

I have tried with all mod_webapp.so files i could find on the jakarta
site, but i always get the same error in Apache's
error.log

[Fri Mar  1 14:14:12 2002] [notice] child pid 4657 exit signal
Segmentation fault (11)

with some mod_webapp.so files "apachectl configtest" warns for crashes
du to "EAPI" with others it doesnt warn...
Same error regardless.

I have tried building from source but failed du to missing "aps",
missing "./configure" files, missing "wa.h" etc...

My question is: Is it currently possible to use mod_webapp on Debian? If
yes what am I missing?

/Björn