tomcat-users mailing list archives

From CAM <camc...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [Dim Question] Redirecting GET http://blah.com/ resource -> GET /resource - Tomcat 4
Date Fri, 01 Mar 2002 12:38:28 GMT
I hate to repost but I can't get anywhere with this - the Proxy-Support Howto
and the high level entity docs don't seem to be relevant (on an associated
point, does anyone know of a searchable set of the tomcat docs?).

Am I trying to rewrite this URL in the wrong place - I mean should these
requests be getting reformatted before they even arrive at Tomcat? I'm not sure
if it will support this form of request.

I am currently attempting to decode RFC 2068 to see if these are legal requests
but, as I say, other servers seem happy with them...

Any clues *very* gratefully accepted...

TIA
cam