tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "tomcat" <tom...@itislindia.com>
Subject tomcat 3.3.1 problems
Date Sat, 30 Mar 2002 08:15:27 GMT
Hello List

I am working on a jsp+java bean application in tomcat which was working fine
in tomcat 3.3 and Tomcat 4.0.

After upgrading to tomcat 3.3.1 (RPM Installation on RH Linux 7.2) , this
application fails to work..there is all sorts of class not found errors and
also the images are not being displayed which is present in
/var/tomcat3/webapps/ROOT/images

If I install the tomcat3-webapps RPM all the tests work fine and the images
are also displayed but after replacing the /var/tomcat3/webapps/ROOT with my
application and restarting tomcat nothing works. (JSP work within ROOT
context but we've added a package in
/var/tomcat3/webapps/ROOT/WEB-INF/classes/newpackage which tomcat3 does not
recognise.

What more needs to be done. Am I missing anything here. Any help is much
appreciated.

Regards
Sumith