tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Kevin HaleBoyes <kcbo...@yahoo.com>
Subject mod_webapp configuration question
Date Wed, 13 Mar 2002 14:55:39 GMT
In my httpd.conf file I've got:

        ServerName 192.168.0.147

        LoadModule webapp_module modules/mod_webapp.so
        WebAppConnection warpConnection warp 192.168.0.147:8008

        NameVirtualHost *
        <VirtualHost *>
            ServerName 192.168.0.147
            WebAppInfo   /webapp-info
            WebAppDeploy mywebapp    warpConnection /
        #   WebAppDeploy manager     warpConnection /manager/
        </VirtualHost> <VirtualHost *>
            ServerName 192.168.0.52
            WebAppInfo   /webapp-info
            WebAppDeploy mywebapp    warpConnection /        # this is line 1
        #   WebAppDeploy manager     warpConnection /manager/

            Alias /awstats /var/www/awstats
            <Directory /var/www/awstats>
                SetHandler perl-script
                PerlHandler Apache::Registry
                Options +ExecCGI
            </Directory>
        </VirtualHost>

My server.xml files is unchanged from the Tomcat 4.0.3 distribution.

My mywebapp is deployed at 192.168.0.52:8080/mywebapp/ and because of
the warp connection (labelled line 1) it is the home "page" for requests to
http://192.168.0.52/ and It works fine.

What I'm trying to configure is access to /awstats on the URL
http://192.168.0.52/awstats/awstats.pl but
currently I get an error from Tomcat
    Apache Tomcat/4.0.3 - HTTP Status 404 - /awstats/awstats.pl

If I comment out line "1" in the 192.168.0.52 virtual host
and restart the httpd/tomcat4 processes, I can then access
awstats.

How can I have both awstats and mywebapp accessible in the
192.168.0.52 virtual host?

Thanks,
Kevin.