tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Søren Neigaard <neiga...@e-box.dk>
Subject Tomcat and Apache please
Date Sun, 24 Mar 2002 18:38:26 GMT
I want to have Apache running on port 80, and Tomcat on port whatever.
Then I want to have Apache pass some of the requests to Tomcat and let
Tomcat handle them.

I have seen in the Tomcat docs, that I can use ProxyPass to get my
Apache to pass requests to Tomcat. I have set it up, and it almost
works, but my session is lost!? Why? The docs talk about some
"connector", and I have not set one up. What are they fore, and where
can I read some more about them?

I'm used to Enhydra (build on Tomcat) where they have the Director to
handle this, does Tomcat have something similar?

--
Med venlig hilsen/Best regards,
 Søren Neigaard mailto:neigaard@e-box.dk