tomcat-users mailing list archives

From lloyd <subscr...@twilight-systems.com>
Subject expire page after form submission
Date Fri, 08 Mar 2002 01:25:09 GMT
I'm having some trouble with users pressing the browser back button
after submitting a form, entering more data and attempting to resubmit.

Is it possible to expire the form page immediately after it's submitted?

I tried adding:

	<META HTTP-EQUIV="Pragma" CONTENT="no-cache">
	<META HTTP-EQUIV="Expires" CONTENT="0">
	<META HTTP-EQUIV="Cache-Control" CONTENT="no-cache">

...to no avail.

I'm running Tomcat 4 on Linux, and I've tested with IE and Mozilla with
same results.  The page is generated with a Velocity servlet.

Thanks