tomcat-users mailing list archives

From <h...@globalleafs.com>
Subject Working with JSP's
Date Fri, 08 Mar 2002 14:30:34 GMT
Hi, I wanted to use jspsmart for uploading files into the database ( SQL Server ). I do not
know how to use this type of tag, as I am new to JSP.

<%@ page language="java" import="com.jspsmart.upload.*"%>

<jsp:useBean id="mySmartUpload" scope="page" class="com.jspsmart.upload.SmartUpload" />

I do not want to use this type of reference. Is there any other way that I can work out? When
I use this I get " Package com.jspsmart.upload not found in import "

Please see the following structure of files and directories

--jspsmart ( c:/windows/desktop )
    --jspsmart ( internal directory of jspsmart )
        --help ( internal directory of jspsmart )
        --upload ( internal directory of jspsmart )
        --jsp ( internal directory of jspsmart )
        --web-inf ( internal directory of jspsmart )
            --classes ( internal directory of web-inf )
                --com ( internal directory of classes )
                    --jspsmart( internal directory of com )
                        --upload ( internal directory of jspsmart )
        --sample3.html ( file )

Can I place all of my .class files in the home directory? And dont use this tag?
<%@ page language="java" import="com.jspsmart.upload.*"%>

Please clear me?

Uma