tomcat-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "John Chan" <jc...@verity.com>
Subject mod_webapp with apache 2.0
Date Sat, 02 Mar 2002 00:27:03 GMT
Hi,

    I'm trying to build webapp on Red Hat 7.2 to use with Apache 2.0. All
the documentation refers to the output being a .so file but I don't get one.
I get a .o .la .slo and a .lo (which is pointing to the .o file). I took a
look at the make file, and it doesn't make any mention of .so. I also tried
a couple different versions of libtool (shot in the dark) but no go. Not
being very knowledgeable in this matter, is there a problem or is this the
expected output. Thanks.

John



--
To unsubscribe:   <mailto:tomcat-user-unsubscribe@jakarta.apache.org>
For additional commands: <mailto:tomcat-user-help@jakarta.apache.org>
Troubles with the list: <mailto:tomcat-user-owner@jakarta.apache.org>


Mime
View raw message