tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "A. Lai" <amla...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: JSP on IIS 5.0
Date Sat, 23 Mar 2002 00:17:01 GMT
Here's the .reg

REGEDIT4

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Apache Software Foundation\Jakarta Isapi
Redirector\1.0]
"extension_uri"="/jakarta/isapi_redirect.dll"
"log_file"="d:\\tomcat4\\logs\\iis_redirect.log"
"log_level"="emerg"
"worker_file"="d:\\tomcat4\\conf\\ntiis\\workers.properties"
"worker_mount_file"="d:\\tomcat4\\conf\\ntiis\\uriworkermap.properties"

The virtual directory config is in the attached gif file.
 This is really a mystery to me.

I have checked all files. No spelling mistakes anywhere.
Also, Tomcat 4 has registered a service on W2K. Which normally takes a long
time to shut down.
Should I use the Start/stop from the Start menu or should I use automatic in
the service startup type?

Thanks in advance.
Alec