tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Alexander Höglind <a...@hoglind.com>
Subject How to define multiple sites
Date Fri, 22 Mar 2002 09:30:01 GMT
Hi,
I've just installed Tomcat 4.03 on a win2k server and IIS used as primary web server. Everything
works fine with the example files and there would be no problem to map tomcat to another folder
(like inetpub\wwwroot). But since I have multiple sites defined with different application
requirements I would like to be able to map tomcat to multiple folders like inetpub\mysite1,
intepub\mysite2.
What I can read in the documentation this is posible. I need to define differnt workers, but
I've tried and failured.
Anyone who have done this or know how to do?

Thanks for youre time,
Alexander Höglind