tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Ann" <wy...@csis.hku.hk>
Subject SSL and Tomcat
Date Sun, 31 Mar 2002 15:58:49 GMT
Dear all,

   I have installed Tomcat 4.0 on Window 2000. I followed every steps in the "SSL-How To"
in the tomcat homepage and want to install SSL for the standalone tomcat server. However,
when I try to start the tomcat after I have uncomment the SSL connector fot HTTP, the startup
window suddenly disappear  and it seems the tomcat didn't really startup and jump out of some
exception. Do anybody know the reason of that?

In addition, I have also tried to comment the <Factory> element of the connector, the
tomcat can startup , but it got java.IO.Exception. Could anybody help me?

Thank you very much,

Ann Lee
Student from Hong Kong