Hello I am using Tomcat 3.2.3 configured with mod_jk, behind apache 1.3, on Debian GNU/Linux 2.2 My webapp is using an Oracle 8i database. The problem I have is sometimes empty pages are returned to the browser. It happens fairly random so I cant really reproduce the problem or trace it to particular functions in my code. When i do "view source" in the browser the page is just blank, no exception stack traces, no , nothing. I have tested in several diffrent browsers and the problem shows up from time to time regardless of browser. I was wondering if this is a problem that is known and if there is a workaround . /Björn -- To unsubscribe: For additional commands: Troubles with the list: