tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Kurt Kurniawan" <Kurt.Kurnia...@rbs.org.au>
Subject Re: Context addition in windows!
Date Thu, 28 Feb 2002 04:55:40 GMT
I don't know much of connecting IIS to Tomcat, but as far as I concern all servlet files and
other jar files, have to be in /WEB-INF/CLASSES directory under your webapps. This means in
your case is in your D drive in <tomcat installation>/webapps/<your directory name>/web-inf/classes.

if you want to specify your directory other than this, you have to have your servlet engine
move  to your E drive as well.

Try to see examples in javasoft website, called a bookstore example. Just download the war
files and try to deploy.

- NOTICE -
material.  Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of,
or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons
or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.  If you
have received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete
the material from your computer.

Internet communications are not secure.  You should scan this message
and any attachments for viruses.  Under no circumstances do we accept
liability for any loss or damage which may result from your receipt of
this message or any attachments.