tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Kurt Kurniawan" <Kurt.Kurnia...@rbs.org.au>
Subject help in include file tag.
Date Wed, 27 Feb 2002 06:52:22 GMT
hi everyone! Need help with tis one....

I have this....
<%@ include file="CheckLoggedIn.jsp, getPool.jsp"%>

which doesn't work in tomcat4 but works well in Resin, say couldn't find the file....

anybody can tell me how to include multiple files in Tomcat?
It doesn't accept as well if I put like this...

<%@ include file="CheckLoggedIn.jsp%>
<%@ include file="getPool.jsp"%>

say we cannot put multiple directives

thanx

- NOTICE -
material.  Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of,
or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons
or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.  If you
have received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete
the material from your computer.

Internet communications are not secure.  You should scan this message
and any attachments for viruses.  Under no circumstances do we accept
liability for any loss or damage which may result from your receipt of
this message or any attachments.