tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Kurt Kurniawan" <Kurt.Kurnia...@rbs.org.au>
Subject Re: Configuring my own servlets on Tomcat4.0
Date Fri, 22 Feb 2002 04:22:24 GMT
the same thing happened to me. I found out that you have to placed all your web applications
in Root directory. And have to put the servlets in Root/web-inf/classes somehow. I can't just
put my apps in webapps directory, even if i set the web.xml files. Can not find a way to get
around this yet. Anybody with clue plz post!

Kurt

- NOTICE -
material.  Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of,
or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons
or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.  If you
have received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete
the material from your computer.

Internet communications are not secure.  You should scan this message
and any attachments for viruses.  Under no circumstances do we accept
liability for any loss or damage which may result from your receipt of
this message or any attachments.