tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Kurt Kurniawan" <Kurt.Kurnia...@rbs.org.au>
Subject Re: HELP PLEASE!!!: JSP/Tomcat/MySQL
Date Thu, 21 Feb 2002 23:12:18 GMT
Probably you can also try to put your MySQL driver in the main ../jdk1.3.1/lib/ext/ directory.
That's works fine for me... without putting the driver in the ../web-inf/lib/

kurt

- NOTICE -
material.  Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of,
or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons
or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.  If you
have received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete
the material from your computer.

Internet communications are not secure.  You should scan this message
and any attachments for viruses.  Under no circumstances do we accept
liability for any loss or damage which may result from your receipt of
this message or any attachments.